Individual and Family Services
At Beyond Primary Care, we offer excellent health care services. Our main goal is to focus on prevention and wellbeing to keep you healthy, but we do provide convenient, hassle free service for when you get sick or have ongoing health issues. Current plans include:
- Full access via technology. You’ll be able to reach the doctor at any time and get other medical information via webcam, email, text and more. The sky is the limit.
- Extended Visits. Our visits are scheduled a minimum 30 minutes, but can be extended as needed. Longer visits that start on-time allow you to take care of problems with less time wasted.
- Scheduling as soon as possible, often same or next day for acute illnesses. Because our physicians have reserved their time for a select few, there will be no “squeezing you in.” You’re a priority, and you’ll feel like one.
- Late/early office days because health issues don’t always arrive between 9 am – 5 pm and you shouldn’t have to miss work/school/etc to be seen.
- House calls when medically appropriate. Too sick to come to our office? The doctor will come to your house.
- Transparency! Ever get frustrated that insurance billing offices or the insurance companies themselves can’t tell you their prices? We will show you all our prices on panels, tests, procedures and prescriptions!
- Speciality Care Coordination.
- Hospital and Emergency Room Coordination.
Wellness and Prevention Services
- An annual physical. This exam will be fitted to your personal medical needs. It’s all about you and your specific goals for wellness.
- Well Woman Annual Exams including Pap Smears
- Contraception prescription including IUD and Nexplanon insertion and removal
- School Physicals
- Vaccinations: At Beyond Primary Care we encourage adherence to the CDC immunization guidelines that are endorsed by the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Physicians, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. We understand the hesitancy that some patients have regarding vaccines and are happy to discuss these concerns together. We currently stock influenza seasonally. All other immunizations (including routine pediatric vaccinations) can be arranged through the Health Department, pharmacy clinic or travel clinic as needed.
- Screening tests with in-office blood draws and at-cost laboratory rates
- Weight Loss & Fitness Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
Urgent Care Needs & Injuries
- Urgent care services at Beyond Primary Care encompasses what is commonly found within a family practice, including but not limited to acute headaches, sinus infections, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, UTI & yeast care, rash management, counseling on unexplained symptoms, and health education.
- In office simple laboratory tests such as Quick Strep, Urinalysis, etc.
- Procedural benefits at no extra costs. Breathing Treatments, Cryotherapy, Ear Wax Removal, Lesion Removal, Laceration Repair, Abscess Incision and Drainage, just to name a few.
Chronic Disease Management
- Wholesale lab and medication costs, often less than copay when using insurance. At costs imaging for Xrays, Ultrasounds, CT scans, and MRIs. DPC passes benefits right on down to the patient.
- The chronic disease management services at Beyond Primary Care encompasses what is commonly found within a family practice, including but not limited to diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, asthma & COPD, migraines, counseling on unexplained symptoms, and health education.
- Mental Health: We are happy to help manage complex mental health issues. If the management requires a therapist, then we will refer you to one immediately. We have partnered with several therapists that are willing to assist our members in managing their mental health concerns. We have strict guidelines on use of benzodiazepines (sleeping pills, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, etc) and stimulants (Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, etc) and prefer to co-manage these conditions with a multi-dimensional approach when possible.
- Chronic Pain: We have no problem managing chronic pain. We will educate you on our multi-dimensional approach to manage your pain and more importantly investigate the source to hopefully eradicate your pain. We have strict guidelines on use of opioid medications (norco, oxycodone, tramadol, etc).
What We Don’t Do:
- Pregnancy and Delivery of Babies (We do Post Pregnancy Care and Newborn Care)