At Beyond Primary Care, we offer excellent health care services. Our main goal is to focus on prevention and wellbeing to keep you healthy, but we do provide convenient, hassle free service for when you get sick or have ongoing health issues. Current plans include:
- Full access via technology. You’ll be able to reach the doctor at any time and get other medical information via webcam, email, text and more. The sky is the limit.
- Extended Visits. Longer visits that start on-time allow you to take care of problems with less time wasted.
- Same-day and next-day service scheduling. Because our physicians have reserved their time for a select few, there will be no “squeezing you in.” You’re a priority, and you’ll feel like one.
- Late/early office days along with select weekends because health issues don’t always arrive between 9 am – 5 pm and you shouldn’t have to miss work/school/etc to be seen.
- House calls when medically appropriate. Too sick to come to our office? The doctor will come to your house at no extra cost, of course.
- Transparency! Ever get frustrated that insurance billing offices or the insurance companies themselves can’t tell you their prices? We will show you all our prices on panels, tests, procedures and prescriptions!
- Speciality Care Coordination.
- Hospital and Emergency Room Coordination.
Wellness and Prevention Services
- An annual physical. This exam will be fitted to your personal medical needs. It’s all about you and your specific goals for wellness.
- Well Woman Annual Exams including Pap Smears
- School Physicals
- Vaccinations: At Beyond Primary Care we encourage adherence to the CDC immunization guidelines that are endorsed by the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Physicians, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. We understand the hesitancy that some patients have regarding vaccines and are happy to discuss these concerns together. We currently stock influenza seasonally. We also provide TB (tuberculosis) testing. All other immunizations (including routine pediatric vaccinations) can be arranged through the Health Department, pharmacy clinic or travel clinic as needed.
- Screening tests with in office blood draws and at-cost laboratory rates
- Weight Loss & Fitness Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
Urgent Care Needs & Injuries
- urgent care services at Beyond Primary Care encompasses what is commonly found within a family practice, including but not limited to acute headaches, sinus infections, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, UTI & yeast care, rash management, counseling on unexplained symptoms, and health education.
- In office simple laboratory tests such as Quick Strep, Urinalysis, etc.
- Procedural benefits at no extra costs. Breathing Treatments, Cryotherapy, Ear Wax Removal, Lesion Removal, IUD insertion, Laceration Repair, Abscess Incision and Drainage, just to name a few.
- Splinting for simple sprains, carpal tunnel, and initial fracture care.